ANZ Kiribati understands that a permanent house is very important. We offer a home loan where the interest rate can be fixed for terms of 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 years.
Features at a glance
- Minimum amount $10,000
- A first registered mortgage over the property being purchased is taken to cover lending, plus other security if required
- Employment providing a regular income, sufficient to meet monthly payments and normal living expenses is necessary
- Customer contribution between 20% and 30% of the purchase/construction cost
- Monthly repayments may not exceed 35% of the customer's sole income or joint income
- Repayments can be made weekly, fortnightly or monthly
- Additional payments can be made at any time or the loan repaid in full without penalty
- Able to re-finance an existing loan held with a competitor
- Account reviewed annually.
Apply for an ANZ Home Loan by visiting your local ANZ branch or call Bairiki (main branch) on
All lending is subject to ANZ Kiribati's normal credit approval criteria. Terms and conditions available upon request. Fees and charges apply.