ANZ Kiribati understands that you need to keep track of your investment and expenses and in that cause, ANZ Kiribati offers a Cheque Account which provides a convenient, efficient method of making payments and keeping record of transactions/income.
Non-interest bearing cheque account
A cheque account not bearing interest is for customers with a regular salary, pension earners, or anyone who has regular funds credited to their account. This is also suitable for businesses, companies, clubs, and societies.
Features at a glance
- Account may be opened in sole, joint, company, business, club, group or organisation names
- Cheque book is available in three different sizes
- Statements available on request
- Credit facilities by means of an overdraft can be arranged subject to ANZ Kiribati's normal credit approval
- Debit interest will apply on debit balances without prior arrangement.
Open an account now
Open your ANZ Cheque Account today by visiting your local ANZ branch or call Bairiki (main branch) on
Terms and conditions available upon request. Fees and charges apply.