Change my email address
We know it's important to keep your information accurate so we've made it easy for you to update your email address online.
- Step 1 - Enter your new email address
- Step 2 - Choose whether you wish to receive messages from ANZ
- Step 3 - Submit your request
- Important notes
- Edit my Pay Anyone payee list
- Edit my international payee list
- Customise my accounts
- Link or delink a personal account
- Change statement preferences
- Change delivery method terms and conditions
- Change my ANZ Internet Banking password
- My SecureMail messages
- Manage my accounts
- Pay and transfer
- Find out more about ANZ
To update your email address:
- Select the "Update details" menu.
- Go to the "My details" section.
- Click the "Change email address" link.
|Step 1 - Enter your new email address|
|Step 2 - Choose whether you wish to receive messages from ANZ|
|Step 3 - Submit your request|
Need more help?
Use our frequently asked questions to find out more about updating your email address online.
|Will my email address be updated immediately?|
Your email address will be updated immediately within your ANZ Internet Banking.
|Will my new email address be picked up for online statements and bills notifications?|
If you have elected to receive your statements "Online only" or are registered for online bills and receive notification via email, the email address you entered here will now be used for notification of new online statements and bills.
|Can I use different email addresses for different ANZ Internet Banking facilities?|
No. You can only provide one email address for electronic notifications.
Need more help?
For further assistance please call the ANZ Internet Banking Helpdesk on 13 33 50 (International callers: +61 3 9683 8833) 24 hours a day, seven days a week.