Change my email address
We know it's important to keep your information accurate so we've made it easy for you to update your email address online.
- Step 1 - Enter your new email address
- Step 2 - Choose whether you wish to receive messages from ANZ
- Step 3 - Submit your request
- Important notes
- Edit my Pay Anyone payee list
- Edit my international payee list
- Customise my accounts
- Link or delink a personal account
- Deregister for online statements
- Change delivery method terms and conditions
- Change my ANZ Internet Banking password
- My SecureMail messages
- Manage my accounts
- Pay and transfer
- Find out more about ANZ
To update your email address:
- Select the "Update details" menu.
- Go to the "My details" section.
- Click the "Change email address" link.
|Step 1 - Enter your new email address|
|Step 2 - Choose whether you wish to receive messages from ANZ|
|Step 3 - Submit your request|
Need more help?
Use our faqs to find out more about updating your email address online.
|Will my email address be updated immediately?|
Your email address will be updated immediately within your ANZ Internet Banking.
|Will my new email address be picked up for online statements and bills notifications?|
|Can I use different email addresses for different ANZ Internet Banking facilities?|
No. You can only provide one email address for electronic notifications.
Need more help?
For further assistance please call the ANZ Internet Banking team on 13 33 50 (International callers: +61 3 9683 8833) 24 hours a day, seven days a week.