We know that when using ANZ Internet Banking there are certain accounts you use more than others so we make it easy for you to reorder your linked account list.
This way you can display your most used accounts at the top of your list.
Find out how easy it is to manage your accounts online. Choose your account type:
To reorder an account:
- Go to the "View Accounts" landing page.
- This is the first page you see when you log on to ANZ Internet Banking.
- If you cannot locate it go to the "Accounts" menu and select "View Accounts".
- Then click on the "Rename and reorder account list" link and follow the steps below.
Alternatively you can:
- Select the "Update Details" menu.
- Go to the "Internet Banking Settings" section.
- Click on the "Customise my accounts" link and follow the steps below.
|Step 1 - Select an account to reorder|
|Step 2 - Move the account up or down|
The screen will refresh immediately and the accounts will now appear in the new order throughout your ANZ Internet Banking service.
Use our faqs to find out more about reordering your accounts.
|Will reordering accounts update during the same log on session?|
Yes. Once you've reordered your account list the updated list will be reflected immediately throughout your ANZ Internet Banking session.
|If an Administrator reorders accounts will the Operators see these changes?|
|How do I customise my accounts as an ANZ Internet Banking for Business Operator?|
As an Operator, you cannot rename or reorder any accounts. This function is only available to the account holders and signatories to an account.
Need more help?
For further assistance please call the ANZ Internet Banking team on 13 33 50 (International callers: +61 3 9683 8833) 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
® BPAY is registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518