View details of a transaction
Authorising transactions is a straight forward and secure process, applicable to ANZ Internet Banking for Business customers with the relevant authority.
- Before authorising a transaction you can easily view the transaction details.
- The details will vary depending on the transaction type.
- They should always specify the account from which the payment/transfer is being debited and the transfer details such as payment status, payment type, payment date etc.
- Step 1 - Select the relevant transaction and click "View details"
- Step 2 - View the details of the transaction
- Go to the "Pay and transfer" menu.
- Select "Authorise payments/transfers".
This will display a summary page, containing the list of payments/transfers, which are waiting to be authorised, sent for repair, rejected or deleted.
|Step 1 - Select the relevant transaction and click "View details"|
|Step 2 - View the details of a transaction|
The details displayed will depend on the transaction type. Generally, the following information will be displayed:
Need more help?
Use our faqs to find out more about viewing details of transactions submitted for authorisation.
|Can errors in payments be fixed after they're sent for authorisation?|
Yes. An Administrator or Authoriser can choose to "Send for repair" or "Reject" a payment. Any payment that has been sent for repair will appear in the repair queue and can be corrected and resubmitted.
|If a payment is "expired" how do I find the details to re-submit?|
If the status shows that the payment has expired, the same payment cannot be authorised again.
|Why is the status of the payment "rejected" when I didn't reject it?|
If a transaction in the list shows that it has been rejected, the payment has been rejected by one of the Authorisers.
|What information can I find on the "View details" page?|
This page will display the following information:
The details will vary depending on the type of transaction, but will always specify the account from which the payment or transfer is being debited and the transaction details.
Need more help?
For further assistance please call the ANZ Internet Banking team on 13 33 50 (International callers: +61 3 9683 8833) 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
® BPAY is registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518