De-register for online statements
Online statements are the environmentally friendly paperless way to receive account statements.
- If you de-register an account for online statements you will then receive paper statements for that account.
- You can de-register some accounts while still keeping online statements for others.
To de-register your accounts for online statements:
- Go to the "Accounts" menu.
- Select "View online statements".
- Then click on the "De-register from online statements" link.
- This will take you to the "Update details" page where you need to click the "De-register from online statements" link from the "My Internet Banking settings" section.
Alternatively you can:
- Select the "Update details" menu.
- Go to the "My Internet Banking settings" section.
- Click on the "De-register from online statements" link and follow the steps below.
|Step 1 - Select the account(s) to be de-registered|
|Step 2 - Click the "De-register accounts" button|
Since you will be receiving paper statements from this point onwards, ensure that your postal address is up to date.
You can re-register any eligible accounts if you wish:
Use our faqs to find out more about de-registering from online statements.
|How do I de-register from online statements?|
You can easily de-register one or all of your accounts from online statement.
You will continue to have access to previously received online statements provided you maintain your ANZ Internet Banking access.
|Can I de-register only one account or do I have to de-register all accounts?|
You can de-register one or more accounts from online statements at any time.
|Once de-registered, will I lose all my previously issued online statements?|
No. Once the online statements are issued you will have access to them for up to seven years from the date of registration, regardless of whether you've de-registered the account from online statements.
|Once de-registered, can I re-register for online statements on the same account?|
Yes. You can re-register the same account for online statements at any time.
Need more help?
For further assistance please call the ANZ Internet Banking team on 13 33 50 (International callers: +61 3 9683 8833) 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
When you register for online statements, you are nominating not to receive paper statements for that account. *Please note, paper statements will continue to be sent for Business accounts