Delete a direct loan payment
Direct loan payments are an easy way to set up recurring payments to your linked ANZ loan accounts.
You can delete a direct loan payment but remember that you won't be able to get the details back once you have deleted the payment.
- Direct loan payments summary
- Before deleting a direct loan payment
- Step 1 - Select the payment and choose to delete
- Step 2 - Read and accept the customer authorisation
- Step 3 - View your lodgement receipt
To delete a direct loan payment:
- Go to the "View Accounts" page, which is the first page you see when you log on to ANZ Internet Banking. If you cannot locate it, select "View Accounts" from the "Accounts" menu.
- Select your loan account by clicking on the account name
- Click the "Create or manage direct loan payments" link.
|Direct loan payments summary|
The "Direct loan payments" page will display the following information:
|Before deleting a direct loan payment|
|Step 1 - Select the payment and choose to delete|
Select the direct loan payment you wish to delete, using the radio buttons under the "Select" column.
|Step 2 - Read and accept the customer authorisation|
Read and accept the conditions for loan repayments on the "Direct Loan Payment - Customer Authorisation" page.
If you don't want to proceed with deleting this payment, select "Cancel".
|Step 3 - View your lodgement receipt|
Once you accept the customer authorisation the "Direct Loan Payment - Lodgement Receipt" page will display, showing the loan payment details and the transfer instructions.
To print this page, click on the "Print".
Need more help?
Use our frequently asked questions to find out more about deleting a direct loan payment.
|What does it mean by "Bank Managed Payment (Direct Loan Payment)" or "Customer Managed Payment" under the Payment Type column?|
|Can I delete a Bank Managed Payment?|
Yes. You can delete a Bank Managed Payment.
|Can I delete any direct loan payments to my loan via ANZ Internet Banking?|
You can delete any direct loan payments requested via ANZ Internet Banking that appear on the "Direct loan payment" page.
|Who do I contact if I need more information on my direct loan payments?|
Need more help?
For further assistance please call the ANZ Internet Banking Helpdesk on 13 33 50 (International callers: +61 3 9683 8833) 24 hours a day, seven days a week.