My direct loan payments
Direct loan payments are an easy way to set up recurring payments to your linked ANZ loan accounts.
- You can choose to set up or increase a Bank Managed Payment. A Bank Managed Payment acts as the main method of payment, automatically increasing if the minimum loan payment amount increases.
- Alternatively, you can set up regular payments, which don't automatically update if the minimum loan payment amount increases (i.e. Customer Managed Payments).
Any existing payments you've set up will be displayed on the Direct Loan Payments page with the following details:
- account name and number from which the payment is being made
- payment amount
- payment type
- Add a new direct loan payment
- Modify an existing direct loan payment
- Delete an existing direct loan payment
Use our faqs to find out more about direct loan payments.
|What can I do on the "Direct loan payments" page?|
The "Direct loan payments" page gives details of any direct loan payments that you have set up on the selected loan account.
|Why is there a "Yes" or "No" under the prime payment column?|
The "Yes" or "No" indicates whether the payment is a prime payment or not.
|Can I set up any amount as my prime payment for my loan?|
You can set any amount as the prime payment, as long as the payment amount is equal or more than the minimum repayment amount.
|Can I set up direct loan payments from a non-ANZ account on ANZ Internet Banking?|
No. If you want to set up direct loan payments for your ANZ Loan account via ANZ Internet Banking, it has to be done from a linked ANZ account.
Need more help?
For further assistance please call the ANZ Internet Banking team on 13 33 50 (International callers: +61 3 9683 8833) 24 hours a day, seven days a week.