Add a cheque for reconciliation
Our cheque reconciliation tool is a great way to keep track of cheques you have written and the dates they have been presented.
- Adding a cheque for reconciliation is easy.
- All you need are the cheque details including the cheque number, the date it was written, a description (for your own reference) and the cheque amount (in the format 0.00).
- Step 1 - Fill in the cheque details and add it to your list
- Step 2 - Click "Submit"
- What happens next?
To add a cheque for reconciliation:
- Go to the "View Accounts" landing page.
- This is the first page you see when you log on to ANZ Internet Banking.
- If you cannot locate it, go to the "Accounts" menu and select "View Accounts".
- Select your cheque or savings account by clicking on the account name.
The account overview for your chosen account will display.
- Click on the "Cheque reconciliation" link at the top of the page.
- Then click the "Add a cheque" link.
|Step 1 - Fill in the cheque details and add it to your list|
If you would like to add more than one cheque, click on the "Add more cheques to my list" link and repeat step 1. You can add up to five cheques at a time.
|Step 2 - Click "Submit"|
In future, when you return to this page, any cheques you have previously loaded will be displayed, along with their details.
|What happens next?|
Your cheque details will now be displayed in the reconciliation list.
Need more help?
Use our faqs to find out more about adding a cheque for reconciliation.
|What is the "Cheque reconciliation" page used for?|
The ANZ Internet Banking cheque reconciliation tool used to reconcile cheques that you have written.
|What information do I need to use cheque reconciliation function?|
First of all, you need an account with a cheque facility.
|How many cheques can be listed for reconciliation?|
You can only add up to five cheques at a time.
|How do I verify if the cheque that I wrote has been presented or not?|
ANZ Internet Banking will confirm whether the cheque that you submitted has been presented.
|How do I keep record of the cheques?|
You can keep a record of your cheques by printing the page or downloading the details as CSV file to your computer.
To print this page, click on the "Print copy" icon in the top right corner.
Need more help?
For further assistance please call the ANZ Internet Banking team on 13 33 50 (International callers: +61 3 9683 8833) 24 hours a day, seven days a week.