My cheque reconciliation list
Our cheque reconciliation tool is a great way to keep track of cheques you have written and the dates they have been presented.
All you need are the cheque details.
- You can enter five cheques at a time (no more than 100 can be stored).
- We will confirm whether your submitted cheque has been presented.
- If it has been presented we will reconcile it by displaying the presented date.
- If no date displays it means the cheque has not been presented yet - you can check again on your next log on.
- Once you have viewed a reconciled cheque it will be deleted after you log off.
- To keep a record of your cheques, print the page or download the details to your computer (as a CSV file) before you log off.
- View my account details
- Order a cheque/deposit book
- Order a replacement statement
- Purchase a bank cheque
- View, search and download my transactions
- View online statements
- Manage my accounts
- Pay and transfer
- Pay and transfer - business customers
- Update my details
- Glossary of terms
- Find out more about ANZ
Use our faqs to find out more about cheque reconciliations.
|What is the "Cheque reconciliation" page used for?|
The ANZ Internet Banking cheque reconciliation tool used to reconcile cheques that you have written.
|What information do I need to use cheque reconciliation function?|
First of all, you need an account with a cheque facility.
|What information can I see on this page?|
This page displays the following information:
|What can I do on the "Cheque reconciliation" page?|
On this page you can:
|How many cheques can be listed for reconciliation?|
You can only add up to five cheques at a time.
|How do I verify if the cheque that I wrote has been presented or not?|
ANZ Internet Banking will confirm whether the cheque that you submitted has been presented.
|How do I keep record of the cheques?|
You can keep a record of your cheques by printing the page or downloading the details as CSV file to your computer.
To print this page, click on the "Print copy" icon in the top right corner.
Need more help?
For further assistance please call the ANZ Internet Banking team on 13 33 50 (International callers: +61 3 9683 8833) 24 hours a day, seven days a week.