My cheque or savings account details
You can easily view the details of your cheque or savings account. The type of information displayed will relate to the specific type of cheque or savings account selected.
- You will be able to view information such as transaction summaries and interest summaries.
- My cheque reconciliation list
- Order a cheque/deposit book
- Order a replacement statement
- Purchase a bank cheque
- View, search and download my transactions
- Manage my accounts
- Pay and transfer
- Glossary of terms
- Find out more about ANZ
- View online statements
To view details of your cheque or savings account:
- Go to the "View Accounts" landing page.
- This is the first page you see when you log on to ANZ Internet Banking.
- If you cannot locate it, go to the "Accounts" menu and select "View Accounts".
- Select your cheque or savings account by clicking on the account name.
- Then click on the "Account details" tab from the account overview page.
|Account details explained|
Please note that the account details you'll see will be specific to your account type. We have listed some of the account details below but there may be more or less details displayed, depending on the type of cheque or savings account you have.
Need more help?
Use our faqs to find out more about cheque and savings account details.
|What information can I find on the "Cheque/savings - account details" page?|
The "Cheque/Savings - account details" page displays details that are specific to the account that you have selected from the "View Accounts" page. This page is divided into the following sections:
|What information can I find under account summary?|
The account summary section includes the following information:
|Can I find account fees and charges charged for the last few years on this page?|
No. You can only find details of your fees and charges for the current year and last year.
Need more help?
For further assistance please call the ANZ Internet Banking team on 13 33 50 (International callers: +61 3 9683 8833) 24 hours a day, seven days a week.