Manage my accounts
After logging on to ANZ Internet Banking all of the accounts you have linked to ANZ Internet Banking will be displayed.
- Select an account by clicking the account name. This will take you to more detailed information and options related to the chosen account.
- There are also a number of links below your account list, which you can click for further information.
- To the right of your account list you'll find updates about your ANZ Internet Banking activity, such as the status of any pending payments, details of your last log on etc.
- View my balances - current balance and available funds
- Customise my accounts - rename and reorder
- Account interest and charges
- View tax invoice - ANZ Internet Banking for Business customers
- View, search and download my transactions
- My online statements
- What are account options?
Find out how easy it is to manage your accounts online. Choose your account type:
Use our FAQs to find out more about managing your accounts online.
|How do I link my accounts to ANZ Internet Banking?|
You can link your accounts to ANZ Internet Banking in one of three ways:
Find out more about managing ANZ Internet Banking for Business access:
|What is the difference between my available funds and my current balance?|
The current balance incorporates all transactions that have been processed to the account.
Available funds are the total amount available for withdrawal from your account.
Find out more about your balances:
|What else can I do on the "View Accounts" page?|
The "View Accounts" page allows you to view a list of accounts you have linked to ANZ Internet Banking. You can perform the following functions from this page:
|How do I download my transactions to my computer?|
|What is a CSV file?|
|Do I need special software to download my transactions?|
|Are my accounts eligible for online statements?|
Determine if your account is eligible for online statements:
|Does it cost anything to register for online statements?|
No. It will not cost you anything extra to register for online statements. Once you register for online statements, you will no longer receive paper statements in the post for any registered accounts.
|How do I add an additional cardholder to my account?|
|Will an additional cardholder be able to log on to my ANZ Internet Banking?|
|What does the question mark that I see across ANZ Internet Banking mean?|
The question mark that you can see across your ANZ Internet Banking links to the "Help" section.
|What does "outstanding authorisations" mean?|
|Where can I find my BSB number?|
Need more help?
For further assistance please call the ANZ Internet Banking Helpdesk on 13 33 50 (International callers: +61 3 9683 8833) 24 hours a day, seven days a week.