Manage payroll payment templates
ANZ Internet Banking for Business customers can save payroll payment templates to help make payroll payments quicker and easier.
- Once you have a template saved you can select it to populate your payroll payments so you don't have to add the details for each payment individually.
- You can easily add, edit, delete, copy or rename a template.
- Add a payroll payment template
- Edit a payroll payment template
- Rename a payroll payment template
- Copy a payroll payment template
- Delete a payroll payment template
- Use a template to make payroll payments
Use our faqs to find out more about managing payroll payment templates.
|Why should I save payroll payments as templates?|
If you feel that you need to make regular payments to the same employees you can save the payments as a template.
|How many payments can be made with payroll payments?|
The following indicates the amount of payments that can be made using multiple payments for business customers:
|What information can I get on the "Payroll payments - payment template" page?|
The "Payroll payments - payment template" page provides the list of payroll payment templates that have already been created. The list includes the following details about each template:
|What else can I do on this page?|
Need more help?
For further assistance please call the ANZ Internet Banking team on 13 33 50 (International callers: +61 3 9683 8833) 24 hours a day, seven days a week.