My term deposit interest history
We know that keeping track of your savings is important so we've made it easy for you to view the interest history for your ANZ Term Deposit.
- This will show you the interest paid to your account both in the current financial year and the previous financial year.
To view the interest history of your ANZ Term Deposit:
- Go to the "View Accounts" landing page.
- This is the first page you see when you log on to ANZ Internet Banking.
- If you cannot locate it, go to the "Accounts" menu and select "View Accounts".
- Select your term deposit by clicking on the account name.
- Then click on the "Interest history" link at top of the account overview page.
|Interest history details|
The interest history page will show the total interest and charges for your selected term deposit for the current financial year to date and the previous financial year.
The following details will be displayed:
Need more help?
Use our faqs to find out more about viewing the interest history for your ANZ Term Deposit.
|Can I view interest earned in the past for my term deposit?|
Yes. You can view interest earned on a particular term deposit for the current financial year and the previous financial year.
|Who can I contact for information on my ANZ Term Deposit and interest rates?|
You can call the ANZ Term Deposit team on 1800 008 177, Monday to Friday between 8.00am and 8.00pm (AEST) or contact your local ANZ branch for more information.
Need more help?
For further assistance please call the ANZ Internet Banking team on 13 33 50 (International callers: +61 3 9683 8833) 24 hours a day, seven days a week.