ANZ Infinite Savings Account
Earn high interest while waiting for investment opportunity.
ANZ Infinite Savings Account, as a premium savings account not only giving you high interest, but it also gives you more convenience to invest.
Available in 2 (two) currencies: IDR (Indonesian Rupiah) and USD (US Dollar).
Keep your fund in ANZ Infinite Savings Account and enjoy full banking solutions for you while you are waiting for better investment opportunities.
|Currencies preference||Free transactional fees all year long||Maximum of transactions|
||Up to USD 10,000/month|
||Up to USD 25,000/day|
Terms and Conditions apply.
Terms and Conditions:
Free transactional fees all year long in IDR savings:
- Free RTGS, SKN and fund transfer through ATM Bersama and ATM Prima (BCA) valid for ANZ Infinite Savings with minimum monthly average balance of IDR 100,000,000 and above.
- Free RTGS, SKN and fund transfer through ATM Bersama and ATM Prima (BCA) will be given to customer in the form of cash back and will be credited to ANZ Infinite Savings Account in the following month.
- To get free fund transfer through ATM Bersama and ATM Prima (BCA), Customer must use ATM Card on which ANZ Infinite Savings is registered as the primary account.
Free transactional fees all year long in USD savings:
- Free fund transfer to all banks worldwide
- Minimum remaining balance after the remittance transaction is USD 10,000
- Free transfer fee only applies for PT Bank ANZ Indonesia (ANZ) and do not apply for other associated transfer costs, including the charged fees by correspondent bank or the beneficiary bank.
- Free ATM withdrawal at Cirrus ATM network worldwide
- Valid for ANZ Infinite Savings Account with minimum monthly average balance of USD 10,000.
- ANZ Infinite Savings Account has to be the primary account linked to the ATM card that being used for withdrawal transaction in all ATM Cirrus
- Free ATM withdrawal fee will be given in the form of cash back equivalent to IDR 25,000 per transaction.
Customer herewith acknowledges that the offered saving interest rate is interest before tax. Customer also acknowledge if the interest rate along with the prize/gift (if any) offered and/or saving amount are above the provisions of Indonesia Deposit Insurance Corporation (IDIC), then Customer saving will not be included in IDIC guarantee programme if the Bank business license revoked in accordance with the provisions of Article 19 paragraph (1) IDIC Law.
PT Bank ANZ Indonesia is a bank registered and supervised by Otoritas Jasa Keuangan.
ANZ is a bank that registered with and under the supervision of the Financial Services Authority. ANZ is a subsidiary of Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZBGL). ANZBGL is incorporated in Australia and is an authorised deposit taking institution (Bank) under Australian law. ANZ is incorporated and licensed in Indonesia with limited liability, and is not a Bank under Australian law. Deposits or liabilities with ANZ are not deposits or other liabilities of ANZBGL or its related group companies, and none of them stand behind or guarantee ANZ.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.