Use the advantages of using transfer feature for your Credit Card payment
- Name confirmation to the destination account, this will avoid any mistake made during Credit Card number input.
- Competitive payment fee.
- Wide range of payment channel. Payment made through transfer feature can be done through more than 40,000 ATM that is connected through ATM Bersama and ATM Prima (BCA) all around Indonesia, using ATM card issued by more than 80 banks in Indonesia.
Follow these easy steps to pay your ANZ credit card using transfer menu
- Choose Interbank fund transfer at ATM Bersama or ATM Prima (ATM BCA).
- Enter ANZ's bank code – 061 – follow by 16 digits of your ANZ credit card number.
- Enter your payment amount and reference (optional).
- Perform transfer.
Credit card payments made through ATM Bersama and ATM Prima network are subject to charge following the related banks' provision.
Guidance in using transfer feature through other ATM's can be seen on below documents
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.