ANZ Internet Banking service is the perfect way to keep track of your money wherever you are. It puts you immediately in control of your finances 24 hour a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, giving you an instant view of your accounts, together with balances, statements, payment details and more.
- Quick and easy way to make your payments and transfers
- Unlimited access to your accounts wherever you are
- FREE and REAL TIME fund transfer to ANZ account or/and to all domestic banks that connected via ATM Bersama/Prima network.
- Comprehensive view of your accounts
- Summary and detail view of your banking and credit card accounts (this will require account linking from internet banking for the first time)
- Manage multiple accounts and transactions.
- Highly secure and reliable
- For better security, ANZ Internet Banking is protected with the latest security encryption technology from Verisign (Symantec) and any of your financial transactions are secured with the latest Security Device (Token). Token is required to perform financial transaction in ANZ Internet Banking.
- Contact 24-Hour ANZ Call Centre at 500ANZ or (area code) 500269 for more details.
- Visit the nearest ANZ branches around you. List of ANZ branches.
- Access ANZ Internet Banking Help Page for more information about ANZ Internet Banking features and services.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.