Steps that should be completed by Potential Participation Unit Holders prior to purchase Mutual Fund:
- Must complete the Customer Investment Profile form together with customer's signature as the acceptance on his/her risk profile.
- Ensure that Mutual Fund products are explained by our Mutual Fund Selling Agent Representative (WAPERD). Note: Our WAPERD-licensed Sales shall offer Mutual Funds with the Product Risk Ratings matched with Customer’s Risk Profiles.
- Before purchasing Mutual Fund, customers must read and understand the Prospectus's content of corresponding Fund - including all related risk disclosure sections.
- Submit completed Mutual Fund Application Form; and make sure the money for Mutual Fund Subscription is good fund prior to determined cut-off time.
- If the Customers insist to purchase any Mutual funds with the Product Risk Ratings above their Risk Profiles, the Customers shall refer to our Exception from Suitability Framework policy to proceed with intended transactions.
For further information, please contact our nearest Branch.
Last update: 17 February 2014
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.