Choosing your dream house is an important decision and the best investment in life. With ANZ, this dream can be fulfilled with ease without having the need to worry.
ANZ home loan is the first housing loan with transparent interest rate when it comes to floating rate period by using market interest rate (JIBOR*) as the benchmark rate.
By using benchmark rate, you can manage your finances better without worrying of drastic or sudden interest rate movements when the floating interest rate period starts.
|Loan Type||Floating Rate|
|ANZ Home Loan||JIBOR + 5%|
|ANZ Multiple Purpose Loan||JIBOR + 6%|
Special features of ANZ home loan**
- Refinancing facility for those who have mortgage/homeloan with other banks
- Flexibility in determining instalment and/or paid off according to your financial needs (for home 1-20 years, for apartment/shop houses 1-15 years)
- Efficient and transparent process
- Loan up to 80% of the collateral value.
Switch your home loan with ease and without charges^
Switch your home loan and enjoy various additional benefits such as:
- Facility to add your home loan value (top up)
- Free from charges:
- Provision Fee
- Notary Fee
- Appraisal Fee
- Administration Fee.
* JIBOR is Jakarta Interbank Offered Rate which information is available every day in the newspaper or online media. JIBOR period is 6 (six) months JIBOR and will be re-evaluate every 6 months.
**Applicable for Jakarta, Depok, Tangerang, Bekasi, Surabaya, dan Bandung
^ Terms and condition apply.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.