ANZ can provide efficient payment services and transaction and balance reporting through SWIFT and an electronically hosted service.
Bank to Bank payments – International and Domestic Funds Transfer
- Whenever it is needed, through SKN and Telegraphic Transfer Service companies are able to send and receive both local and foreign currencies from within Indonesia or overseas, quickly and safely.
- Bank to bank payment instructions are directly credited to accounts of counterparties that also maintain their accounts with ANZ or they are processed straight through the Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS) system (available for IDR) to an account held with another Indonesian bank.
- High degree of straight-through processing is in effect, enabling us to offer various cut-off times and process payments up until the system closes.
- Commercial payments - MT 103 payments are processed straight through to ANZ customer accounts or to an account at another local bank.
- Draft Service - A full draft drawing service is available. A secure and trusted method of payment to anywhere in the world in selected foreign currencies.
- Traveller Cheques – For those who want to minimise the risk of carrying lots of cash. ANZ provides American Express traveller cheques giving you peace of mind your funds are secure and easily replaceable if lost or stolen when you are overseas.
- Clean Collection Service - For higher value items which require certainty of payment and cheques drawn in both local and foreign currency payable locally in Indonesia.
A comprehensive range of reporting at end of day is available and can be accessed via our SWIFT, or through electronically hosted service (ANZLink).
Learn more about ANZ Clearing Services
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.