ANZ’s Debt Capital Markets team offer a wide range of financing products encompassing plain vanilla bonds, bank capital, convertible bonds and structured notes in a number of local currencies and USD, AUD and NZD. ANZ can not undertake IDR underwriting, and as such, underwriting and distribution may involve arrangement with our partner banks and securities firms.
With a focus on partnership and understanding our customers’ needs, we tailor financing solutions to specific requirements and challenging parameters.
Our services include:
- Tailored finance solutions across the full debt product suite to meet customers' objectives
- Optimal funding solutions to achieve the lowest cost of funding and maximum subscription within financial constraints
- Distributing securities to international investors and local market players
- Promoting an issuer’s name in both domestic and international markets to acquaint investors with an issuer’s credit story
- Provide secondary market liquidity for all of our lead managed trades
Learn more about ANZ Dept Capital Markets
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.