ANZ offers clients a wide range of local and foreign currency funding options for their businesses, ranging from Vanilla Short-Term Debt, Working Capital facilities to Term Loans, Acquisition Financing and Syndicated Debt.
ANZ’s Syndications Asia team is responsible for originating, underwriting and distributing financing solutions for corporate and structured finance transactions across Asia in both primary and secondary markets.
Syndications Asia focuses on underwriting and distributing transactions relating to:
- Corporate finance – Supporting core relationship customers
- Mergers and acquisitions – Bridge and acquisition financing
- Aircraft finance – Major flag carriers
- Project finance – Power, Infrastructure, Mining, Oil and Gas
- Capital solutions – Financing
- Structured export finance – Export credit agency transactions
The team provides pan-Asia coverage, and specifically across ANZ’s key markets of India, Greater China, Indonesia and Singapore.
The Syndications Asia team also delivers:
- Loan underwritings and sell down in Asia.
- Access to the primary and secondary market, with a strong track record for sell down of syndicated loans.
- Expertise gained in the Asian syndication market.
- More than ten syndicated loan professionals, based in Singapore and Hong Kong, with extensive local market and international experience.
- A strong network of investors (both bank and institutional).
Learn more about Loans.