- Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ) in Mumbai
- ANZ Operations and Technology and ANZ Support Services India, Bengaluru.
ANZ in Mumbai supports the group’s banking aspirations in India. We aim to attract and retain the very best talent for our banking business.
Benefits of working with ANZ in Mumbai
Our team in Mumbai comprises an enthusiastic, high-energy talent pool. Our people are creative thinkers; people who embrace diversity and can meet the challenge of change head-on.
We provide a collegial environment and offer a host of employee benefits, learning and development opportunities. We are a meritocracy and offer career options in India and across the global network in line with individual aspirations and group strategy.
Our Values and Culture
Integrity, Collaboration, Accountability, Respect and Excellence are at the core of everything we do at ANZ.
Out-performance to drive business results is highly valued.
We place a great deal of emphasis on energy, passion, integrity, boldness and most importantly on diversity - a key force that drives business growth across all levels.
Learning and Development
As you build your career, the bank offers a host of programmes specially designed for your individual aspirations and growth needs aligned with the bank’s strategic imperatives and priorities. Our programmes have a consistent focus on our people’s professional and personal development and include online learning, competency based training and international secondment opportunities.
If you believe you’ve got the skills and the drive to help contribute to ANZ’s growth and your success, please contact us to learn more about our career opportunities.
Benefits of working with ANZ in Bengaluru
- Flexible Benefits Plan which includes tax benefits on bills and expenses related to telephone usage for office purpose, professional development, petrol expenses incurred for official purpose and maintenance and driver’s salary
- Employee Share Plan open to all full time regular employees
- Company subsidised transport offered to all employees
- Health checks available to employees above the age of 30 once a year
- Self, spouse, parents and children covered under the health insurance plan
- Accident insurance plan covers spouse and children for specific amounts
- Gratuity extended to those separating from the Company after four years of service - the norm is five years
- Social events like Annual Sports Day open to all employees.
Find your life balance
ANZ Bengaluru believes in providing work and leave arrangements that help you perform best both at work and at home. The benefits include
- 12 days of sick leave or career’s leave in a year-option to utilise leave to take care of a relative who is ill
- Volunteer options, including volunteer leave each year. ANZ Bengaluru gives you the opportunity to take up to eight hours of paid leave to volunteer for the community. Volunteering is an opportunity for individuals and teams to make a difference to the community and gain a greater sense of personal fulfillment.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.