ANZ Universal life premium financing allows you to establish a credit facility using your policy as security, making your funds available for other investment needs. You can borrow up to 90% of the day-one net cash surrender value of your policy.
- Ability to structure the loan according to your specific needs, with our assistance.
- Avoid the need to outlay the full premium amount.
- Greater capacity to provide a lasting legacy for your beneficiaries.
- Flexibility to use the credit facility to free up cash and to invest in additional securities.
- Competitive interest rates.
Client suitability risk profile and qualifying net asset requirements are met
Up to 90% of the day-one net cash surrender value
USD 250,000 or equivalent
Choice of currencies
AUD, EUR, SGD, HKD, USD, JPY, NZD, CAD, GBP, CHF
- Initial minimum drawdown of USD 250,000 or equivalent.
- Subsequent minimum drawdown of USD 20,000 or equivalent (conditions apply).
- Interest only
- Principal and interest.
Available (conditions apply)
The policy itself
Please contact ANZ Private Bank to find out more.
Please contact your private banker to determine the suitability of this product.