ANZ Lombard Loans allow you to establish a credit facility using financial assets in your portfolio as security. You can borrow against the financial assets up to a certain percentage of their market value.#
The advance ratio will depend on the type, currency, quality, volatility, and liquidity of the securities in question together with the diversification of your portfolio.*
- Flexibility to use the credit facility as liquidity or to invest in additional securities.
- The ability to obtain additional capital without having to sell existing securities in your portfolio.
- Continue to enjoy possible capital appreciation and income potential of securities in your portfolio.
- Risk diversification through a wide range of security and currency options.
- Structuring the loan according to your specific needs, with our assistance.
Client suitability risk profile and qualifying net asset requirements are met
Determined on an asset by asset basis
USD 250,000 or equivalent
Choice of currencies
AUD, EUR, SGD, HKD, USD, JPY, NZD, CAD, GBP, CHF
- Initial minimum drawdown of USD 250,000 or equivalent.
- Subsequent minimum drawdown of USD 20,000 or equivalent (conditions apply).
- Interest only
- Principal and interest.
- Interest capitalisation may be available (conditions apply).
Available (conditions apply)
Equities, mutual funds, structured notes, cash and deposits, fixed income
Please contact ANZ Private Bank to find out more.
# ANZ will assign an advance ratio which determines how much you can borrow against each financial asset.
* ANZ has the sole discretion to determine what assets are acceptable security and how they are valued.
Please contact your private banker to determine the suitability of this product.