An alternative property financing option for the purchase, construction or refinance of a residential or investment property in Australia or Hong Kong.#
- Borrow in your income currency and/or property currency with the flexibility to switch between#.
- Interest rate savings may apply compared to domestic Australian rates.
- Retain access to the loan, irrespective of your location#.
- No on-going/annual/administration fees.
- No charge for early prepayment or redemption of loans on interest repayment dates.
- Investment loans may be deductible for tax purposes in Australia, however independent tax advice should be sought.
- Client suitability risk profile and qualifying net asset requirements are met.
- Available to non-residents of Australia.
- Applicable for properties in selected markets**.
Choice of currencies
AUD, SGD, EUR, NZD, HKD, GBP, USD, JPY
Currencies are limited to
- The currency of the security property.
- The currency of the customer’s primary income stream.
Up to 30 years or age 70 (whichever occurs earlier)
Loan to valuation ratio
Up to 70%
- Interest only, 5 years maximum.
- Principal and interest.
- Combination of interest only for an initial period, followed by principal and interest payments.
Monthly or quarterly
Loan establishment fee
- Standard Residential Property+.
- ANZ cash or term deposits pledged as security.
- Other security is subject to credit approval.
Please contact ANZ Private Bank to find out more.
ANZ will lend to the lower of the purchase price or ANZ valuation.
** Please contact ANZ Private Bank Hong Kong for details.
# Important Conditions apply.
+ Standard Residential Property is defined as homes, apartments or rural property up to 10 hectares (<25 acres) in size and does not include serviced apartments, student accommodation and small apartments (< 50m2) in size.
Please contact your private banker to determine the suitability of this product.