A comprehensive range of products that allow you to link your investments to selected asset classes.
Structured investments enable you to gain enhanced returns as you are able to link your investment returns to selected asset classes such as equities, bonds, mutual funds and currency exchange rates to benefit from potentially higher returns. Structured investments suit investors who hold a view on the direction that a particular asset class will take during the term of the investment.
The benefits are:
- the potential for up to 100% capital protection
- the possibility of higher returns
- the diversification into various asset classes
- access to a comprehensive range of ANZ and third party structured investments
- the ability to choose to benefit from upward, sideways or downward movement of the asset class
- pre-determined terms ranging from one to seven years.
Please contact ANZ Private Bank to find out more.
Structured investment is not a deposit, but are structured products embedding derivatives. You may be subject to foreign exchange risks and restrictions, and creditworthiness of the issuer. Break costs or a loss on the principal may be incurred if the investment (or any part thereof) is withdrawn prior to maturity. The issuer may reserve rights to terminate the investment prior to maturity.
Access to certain products may be restricted to "Professional Investors" as defined under the Securities and Futures Ordinance and Securities and Futures (Professional Investor) Rules. We recommend you seek independent and professional advice. Please call us for more information.