ANZ Tax Loan
With ANZ tax loan, you can enjoy more of life.
- Preferential interest rate
Monthly flat rate as low as 0.03% (APR 2.54%)1
- Maximum loan amount
Borrow up to 12 times your monthly income or HK$800,0002
- Flexible repayment periods
Choice of repayment period from 6 to 24 months
- Apply online now or Call our application hotline at 2176 8899.
|Loan amount (HK$)||
|$500,000||Flat rate per month||0.03%||0.10%||0.10%|
|Monthly repayment4 (HK$)||$84.47||$57.12||$43.09|
The above table is for illustration purposes only.
1 a. Monthly flat rate of 0.03% is only applicable to selected individual customers.
2 The total loan amount shall not exceed 12 times the applicant's monthly income
3 We reserve the right to determine the applicable interest rate and acceptance
4 Monthly repayment for every HK$1,000 loan amount.
5 The Annualized Percentage Rates (“APR”) are calculated based on the guidelines as set out in the Code of Banking Practice and are for reference only. Calculation
ANZ Tax Loan Programme Terms and Conditions
- The grant of ANZ Tax Loan ("loan") is subject to approval by Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited, Hong Kong Branch (the "Bank", which expression will include its successors and assigns). The Bank reserves
- the right to determine the approved loan amount, interest rate and repayment period according to the credit condition of each applicant and
- the right of final decision in respect of all applications and approvals of the loan with no obligation to provide reasons.
- Monthly flat rate of 0.03% is only applicable to selected individual customers. The annualised percentage rate ("APR") for the monthly flat rate of 0.03% is 2.54% which is calculated based on (i) loan amount of HK$500,000; (ii) a repayment period of 12 months; and (iii) 1% handling fee of the approved loan amount.
- The actual approved APR may differ. The APR is calculated using the net present value method on the basis of 365 or 366 days a year (where applicable) and in accordance with the relevant guidelines as referred to the Code of Banking Practice.
- Each applicant must pay a handling fee upon acceptance of the loan, which is 1% of the approved loan amount.
The total loan amount shall not exceed 12 times the applicant’s monthly income or HK$800,000 (whichever is lower).
- In the case that shopping vouchers (the “Vouchers”) are offered, Vouchers will be mailed to the client’s local correspondence address. The Vouchers are:
- Not replaceable in the event of any loss or damage; and
- Only available while stock lasts; and
- Not transferable or redeemable for cash; and
- Subject to the terms and conditions stated at the back of the Vouchers and/or stipulated by the suppliers.
- Should a client be in breach of these terms and conditions or any other of the Bank’s general terms and conditions (whether in relation to a loan account or otherwise), the Bank may at its sole discretion refuse to grant any offers under this Programme.
- The Bank reserves the right to amend, suspend or discontinue these terms and conditions at anytime without prior notice.
- In the case of any disputes arising from or in connection within this Programme, the decision of the Bank shall be final and conclusive.
- In the case of any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions, the English version shall prevail.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.