- How do I register for ANZ Digital Banking?
- What is my Username?
- I have forgotten my User Name. What should I do?
- I have forgotten my User Password. What should I do?
- Why is my account got locked out?
- Can I open or close an account via ANZ Digital Banking?
- Is ANZ Digital Banking available 24 hours, 7 days a week?
- Can I view my transaction history?
- What browser can I use with ANZ Digital Banking?
- Will you log me out automatically if I logon but do not make any enquiries or transactions for a certain period of time?
A. You can register to ANZ Digital Banking in a few simple steps, please refer to Register for Digital Banking.
A. Your Username is your identity used to log on to ANZ Digital Banking that you can define during the registration. It is between 4-25 alphanumeric characters.
A. Please contact our ANZ Digital Banking hotline on +852 2176 8820 for assistance.
A. You can reset your password online immediately by clicking Forgot Your Password on the logon page of ANZ Digital Banking.
For security reason, the system will confirm your identity by asking you to enter your personal information before you can reset your new password.
A. Your account could be locked because of the following reasons:
- You have keyed in a wrong password 3 times OR
- You have keyed in the wrong One-Time-Password you have received on your mobile via SMS 3 times.
To unlock your account, please click Forgot Your Password on the logon page of ANZ Digital Banking to perform a password reset.
A. Due to security reasons, you cannot open or close an account via ANZ Digital Banking, you may visit our ANZ branch for this purpose.
A. ANZ Digital Banking is available 24 hours, 7 days a week. However, it is possible that the service is temporarily unavailable due to system maintenance. Regular maintenance is scheduled at 3am – 6am every Sunday morning.
A. ANZ Digital Banking allows you to view up to 6 months of your transaction history and 12 months of eStatement.
A. ANZ Digital Banking supports popular browsers such as Microsoft Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome and Safari etc, with minimum screen resolution of 1024 x 768.
You are always encouraged to install the latest version of browser to enjoy the best online experience.
A. Yes, for security reason your logon session will automatically log out if there is no activity for 15 minutes.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.