- How do I register for ANZ Digital Banking?
- What browser can I use with ANZ Digital Banking?
- Will you log me out automatically if I logon but do not make any enquiries or transactions for a certain period of time?
- What is my Username?
- I have forgotten my Username. What should I do?
- I have forgotten my User Password. What should I do?
- Why is my account got locked out?
- Can I view my transaction history?
- Can I transfer to a third party account?
- Do I need to pay for transfers?
- How do I add a payee?
- Can I schedule a future transfer?
- Is there a maximum limit for transfers?
- I did an immediate transaction just now. How long will it take to process?
- Is ANZ Digital Banking secure? What can I do to maximise security?
- Can I allow other people to access my accounts using ANZ Digital Banking?
- I suspected there are unauthorised activities on my Digital Banking account. What should I do?
A. You can register to ANZ Digital Banking in a few simple steps, please refer to Register for Digital Banking.
A. ANZ Digital Banking supports popular browsers such as Microsoft Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome and Safari etc, with minimum screen resolution of 1024 x 768.
You are always encouraged to install the latest version of browser to enjoy the best online experience.
A. Yes, for security reason your logon session will automatically log out if there is no activity for 15 minutes.
Username and Password
A. Your Username is your identity used to log on to ANZ Digital Banking that you can define during the registration. It is between 4-25 alphanumeric characters.
A. Please contact our ANZ Digital Banking hotline on +852 2176 8820 for assistance.
A. You can reset your password online immediately by clicking Forgot Your Password on the logon page of ANZ Digital Banking.
For security reason, the system will confirm your identity by asking you to enter your personal information before you can reset your new password.
A. Your account could be locked because of the following reasons:
- You have keyed in a wrong password 5 times OR
- You have keyed in the wrong One-Time-Password 5 times
To unlock your account, please contact our ANZ Digital Banking hotline on +852 2176 8820 for assistance.
Account and Transaction Enquiry
A. ANZ Digital Banking allows you to view up to 6 months of your transaction history and 12 months of eStatement.
A. Yes. There are three types of third party fund transfer service in Digital Banking:
- Transfer to third party local ANZ accounts
- Transfer to other local banks in HKD
- Foreign currency transfers and remittances (international)
|Preferential fees in Digital Banking|
|Transfer to local ANZ accounts||Free of charge|
|Transfer to other local banks in HKD||Free of charge|
|Foreign currency transfers and remittances (international)||HKD150 / item|
A. A new payee is automatically added to your list of payees after a successful transaction.
A. Yes you can schedule two types of future transfers:
- One-time - the transfer day must be within 12 months from the day you setup the instruction.
- Recurring - while you can setup various types of recurring transfer such as monthly, weekly…etc, the first transfer day must be within 12 months from the day you setup the instruction.
A. There is no maximum limit for transfers between your own accounts with us.
However, there is a daily maximum limit for transfers to third party account. You can personalize your daily maximum limit in Digital Banking platform up to HKD1,000,000 and HKD500,000 for Private Banking and Signature Priority Banking customers respectively.
- Transfers within ANZ - effects immediately.
- Transfers to other local banks (HKD) - it will normally arrive your receiving bank after one business day if we receive your instruction before 2pm.
- Foreign currency transfers and remittances (international) - subject to the currency cut-off time we normally process your instruction within one clearing day.
A. It is important to ANZ that your account information is protected, so we have implemented a range of security measures, ensuring that your password, account details and other sensitive information are not accessed by an unauthorised person.
For more information about how you can help protect your banking information, visit Internet security.
A. To protect your personal information and your money, you must not allow any other person to access your accounts using ANZ Digital Banking.
A. Please contact our Digital Banking hotline on +852 2176 8820 immediately.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.