ANZ is a proven leader in advising and arranging innovative limited-recourse or non-recourse transactions in Australia, Asia and New Zealand. Our products and services include financial advisory services throughout the life of a project, as well as the structuring, arranging and underwriting of senior, mezzanine and subordinated debt, capital market debt instruments, capital structuring and risk management solutions.
Our team is comprised of experienced professionals with regional specialisation and in-depth product and industry knowledge, including strong personal and professional contacts in governments, public finance institutions and other project stakeholders.
ANZ has been named as Project Finance Bank of the Year for Asia Pacific in 2001, 2003 and 2005 by respected industry journals, evidencing our long-standing expertise in project financing.
Selected awards in 2007 in Asia include:
- Asia Pacific Power Deal of the Year Award – Crimson Power, the Philippines (Project Finance)
- Best Project Financing Deal of the Year - Melco PBL Gaming, Macau (FinanceAsia)
- Macau Capital Markets Deal of the Year - Melco PBL Gaming, Macau (IFR Asia)
- Asia Pacific Leisure Deal of the Year – Melco PBL Gaming, Macau (Project Finance)
- Asia PPP Deal of the Year – Lockheed Martin Basic Wing Training, Singapore (PFI Award)
- Asia Pacific Mining Deal of the Year - Phu Bia and Phu Kham, Laos (PFI Award)
Learn more about ANZ Project Finance.