Syndications Asia is responsible for originating, underwriting and distributing financing solutions for corporate and structured finance transactions across Asia in both primary and secondary markets.
Syndications Asia focuses on underwriting and distributing transactions relating to:
- Aircraft Finance – Major flag carriers
- Corporate Finance – supporting core relationship clients
- Project Finance – Power, Infrastructure, Mining, Oil and Gas Syndications Asia Credentials
- Capital Solution – Hybrid structures and pre-IPO financing's
- Structured Export Finance – Export credit agency transactions
- Merger and Acquisition – Bridge and acquisition financing.
The team provides coverage of clients and investors across Asia, specifically focusing on ANZ’s strategic geographies of Greater China, Indochina, Indonesia, Singapore and India.
Syndications Asia value proposition is as follows:
- Responsibility for all loan underwritings and sell down in Asia.
- Strong success rate for sell down of syndicated loans, both in the primary and secondary market.
- Expertise gained in the Asian syndication market.
- More than ten syndicated loan professionals in Asia based in Singapore and Hong Kong.
- Team comprises of syndicated loan professionals that are from the local market with extensive local market experience combined with team members that have international experience.
- Established relationships with in excess of 100 investors (both bank and institutional).
Syndications Asia collaboration with our partners in Corporate Finance, Relationship Banking and Markets resulted in strong market recognition in 2007.
- Australia and New Zealand Loan House of the Year (IFR Asia)
- Asia Pacific Power Deal of the Year Award – Crimson Power (Project Finance)
- Best Project Financing Deal of the Year - Melco PBL Gaming Macau (FinanceAsia)
- Macau Capital Markets Deal of the Year - Melco PBL Gaming Macau (IFR Asia)
- Asia Pacific Leisure Deal of the Year – Melco PBL Gaming Macau (Project Finance)
- Asia PPP Deal of the Year – Lockheed Martin Basic Wing Training (PFI Award)