ANZ combines our Commodity and International trade expertise with global reach and local service excellence to deliver a creative suite of Commodity and Traditional Trade Finance with Structured Advisory, which is essential to support you in an increasingly competitive and dynamic global trade space.
ANZ is a recognised Commodity and International Trade brand name, whom has an extensive network of offices in 32 countries. Our trade team has the expertise in meeting your trade financing needs.
Our trade services include:
- Letter of credit issuance
- Trust receipt financing
- Shipping guarantee
- Inward collection.
- Letter of credit advising
- Letter of credit confirmation and discounting
- Transferable letter of credit
- Export collection
- Export negotiation.
Structured trade products
- Back-to-back LC issuance
- Front-to-back LC issuance
- Warehouse finance
- Oil payment guarantee
- Receiving finance
- Pre-export finance.
Guarantees and indemnity
- Banker’s Guarantee
- Standby Letter of Credit
- Bid and Performance Bond.
Awards and Polls
Learn more about ANZ Commodity and Trade Finance.
- Application for Pre-export Finance (PDF 500kB)
- Authority for Payment Guarantee of Bill of Exchange (PDF 430kB)
- Authority to deliver shipping documents to representatives (PDF 440kB)
- Export Collection Presentation Form (PDF 600kB)
- Application to Irrevocably Transfer an Export Documentary Letter of Credit (PDF 460kB)
- Export Documentary Credit Presentation Form (PDF 566kB)
- Application for Standby Letter of Credit or Demand Guarantee (PDF 560kB)
- Application for Standby Letter of Credit or Demand Guarantee for Third Party (PDF 565kB)
- Application for Standby Letter of Credit or Demand Guarantee Amendment (PDF 545kB)
- Application for Shipping Guarantee/Indemnity (PDF 452kB)
- Application for Trade Finance Loan (PDF 576kB)
- Application for Trade Finance Loan Rollover (PDF 336kB)
- Trust Receipt (PDF 304kB)
- Documentary credit amendment form (PDF 656kB)
- Documentary credit application form (PDF 980kB)
- Export Credit Assignment of Proceeds to a Third Party (Assignor) (PDF 180kB)
- Export Credit Assignment of Proceeds to a Third Party (Assignee) (PDF 231kB)
- Export Credit Assignment of Proceeds to a Third Party: Notice and Instructions to ANZ (PDF 228kB)
NB. Until 4 December the old applications and letters can be obtained by contacting trade sales or trade operations.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.