ANZ is a leading provider of Australian Dollar (AUD) and New Zealand Dollar (NZD) account and payment services to banks around the globe. ANZ provides efficient payment services and real-time transaction and balance reporting through the Internet, SWIFT and an externally hosted service.
Bank to Bank payments
- S.W.I.F.T. MT 200 series (bank to bank) payment instructions are directly credited to accounts of counterparties which also maintain their accounts with ANZ or they are processed straight through the Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS) system to an account held with another Australian bank.
- High levels of straight through processing are achieved, enabling us to offer attractive cut-off times and process payments right up until system close.
- A high proportion of transactions are between ANZ customer accounts.
- Commercial payments - MT 103 payments are processed straight through to ANZ customer accounts or to an account at another local bank.
- Draft Service - A full draft drawing service is available. Clients can chose to use their own stylised drafts, or we can provide books of standard drafts with or without the client's own logo.
- Cash Letter Service - Drafts and cheques drawn in AUD and NZD and payable in Australia and New Zealand can be remitted for clearing 'under usual reserve'.
- Clean Collection Service - For higher value items which require certainty of payment and cheques drawn in foreign currency payable locally in Australia and New Zealand.
A comprehensive range of reporting, both real-time and end of day is available and can be accessed via our Internet service ANZ Connect, SWIFT, or through a Cable and Wireless' hosted service.
For more information send an S.W.I.F.T to ANZBAU3M marked to the attention of International Payments and Clearing Services.