ANZ's Financial Institutions Group is a specialist team exclusively focused on providing a solutions driven approach to address the capital, portfolio management, liquidity and transactional banking needs of the financial sector.
Financial Institutions is a global business with an emphasis on ANZ's core markets (Australia and New Zealand), developed markets (Europe, Americas and Japan) and certain emerging markets (Asia).
ANZ's key strength lies in our ability to draw on leading experts from a wide range of disciplines including capital markets, structured finance, treasury and investment banking to structure and deliver creative and sophisticated funding solutions to meet our client's interests and individual requirements.
Areas of Focus
- Banks (Global, Regional, and Investment banks)
- Credit Unions & Building Societies
- Funds (Real money, Fund of Funds, Hedge)
- Non-regulated finance companies (consumer, credit card, auto, residential and commercial property)
- Insurers and Reinsurers
- Supranationals (Central Banks, and Government Agencies)
Financial Institutions Group operates across multiple geographies and maintains significant on-the-ground presence in the world's major financial centres:
- New Zealand
- United Kingdom
- Hong Kong