A Junior Savers Account is a great way to teach kids the value of saving. There's no minimum balance requirement and no monthly service fee.
Features at a glance
- Interest bearing account
- Minimum opening balance of $25
- Withdrawal fee of $.50 per item in excess of 6 transfers or withdrawals per cycle
- Online access (viewing only)
- Monthly service fee waived until minor turns 18
- Automatic savings transfers or direct deposits can be set up to help account growth
- Quarterly statements showing all account activity (monthly statements in cases where electronic funds transfers are involved)
- Access to conveniently located branches
- Account may be opened solely by the minor (12-17) or jointly with a parent/guardian.
Open an account now
Open your Junior Savers Account by visiting your local ANZ branch or call