A home equity facility will assist homeowners to draw from their line of credit facility to finance home improvements or unexpected expenses using the equity of their home.
Features at a glance
- Secured by a first or second lien on a single-family residence only
- Minimum line amount of $25,000
- Redraw facility through a checking account with ANZ
- Minimum advance of $200
- Interest is calculated on the daily balance and charged to the account on a monthly basis
- Monthly interest only payments during the life of the loan, balloon payment at maturity
- No prepayment penalty.
Apply for an ANZ Home Equity Line of Credit by visiting your local ANZ branch or call
Subject to ANZ credit underwriting criteria and final approval.