Designed for business owners who maintain higher balances and want to earn premium money market rates on their funds.
Features at a glance
- Minimum opening balance: $300
- Monthly service fee: $5 (none if minimum daily balance is $300 and above)
- Interest-bearing account (interest is compounded daily and paid monthly on collected balances*)
- Competitive variable rates reflecting market conditions
- Tiered interest rates with higher balances earning higher yield
- No transaction fee
- Monthly statements for easy record-keeping
- Online statements available
- Night depository available
- Internet Banking available
- Telebanking available
- Unlimited personal withdrawals or signed transfers (including fax transfers)
- Maximum of three checks or third-party transfers per month.
In accordance with federal regulations, transfers from a Money Market Account or Savings Account to another account or to third parties by preauthorized, automatic, or telephone transfer, are limited to six per statement cycle period, which includes Telephone Banking and Internet Banking. Of those, three may be check, draft, debit card, ACH or similar order to third parties.
Open an account now
Open a Business Money Market Savings Account by visiting your local ANZ branch or call
* Interest begins to accrue on cash deposits on the day of the deposit. For non-cash deposits (for example, checks), interest begins to accrue on the business day the bank receives credit for the deposit.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.