As a Small Business Administration (SBA) Preferred Lender, ANZ offers numerous loan programs to assist small businesses with start-up costs or help existing businesses grow.
All applicants must be eligible to be considered for a Type 7(a) SBA loan. The eligibility requirements are designed to be as broad as possible so that this program can accommodate the most diverse variety of small business financing needs. All businesses that are considered for financing under SBA’s 7(a) loan program must meet SBA size standards, be for-profit, not already have the internal resources (business or personal) to provide the financing, and be able to demonstrate repayment. Certain variations of SBA’s 7(a) loan program may also require additional eligibility criteria.
Eligibility factors for all 7(a) loans include: size, type of business, use of proceeds, and the availability of funds from other sources.
SBA PLP (Preferred Lender Program) Lender
Only the most experienced lenders are designated as PLP Lenders. As an SBA Preferred Lender, ANZ Guam has been delegated the authority to process, close, service and liquidate most SBA guaranteed loans without prior SBA review. What this means for you is a streamlined SBA loan process.
Amount of SBA Guaranteed Loans
Apply for SBA guaranteed loans up to $2,000,000, with up to $1,500,000 guaranteed by SBA.
SBA guarantees up to 75% - 85% of the loan depending on the amount.
Use of proceeds
7(a) loan proceeds may be used to establish a new business or to assist in the operation, acquisition or expansion of an existing business. These may include (non-exclusive) using proceeds to:
- purchase land or buildings, cover new construction, expansion or conversion of existing facilities
- acquire equipment, machinery, furniture, fixtures, supplies, or materials
- provide revolving facilities for working capital, including the payment of accounts payable and/or for the purchase of inventory
- refinance existing business indebtedness which is not already structured with reasonable terms and conditions
- meet short-term working capital needs including seasonal financing, contract performance, construction financing, export production, and finance against existing inventory and receivable under special conditions
- purchase an existing business.
Apply for a Small Business Administration Guaranteed Loan by visiting our Hagatna branch or call
Subject to ANZ credit underwriting criteria and final approval.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.