CEO American Territories and Guam
John is responsible for ANZ’s business in Guam and American Samoa having assumed the role on 29 August 2011. John joined the bank in Chicago as a credit analyst progressing to the risk and relationship roles in New York, Los Angeles and Singapore. Prior to becoming the CEO, American Territories, John was the Head of Operation and Infrastructure for ANZ New York.
John holds a Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance from Loyola University of Chicago.
Date Joined ANZ - December 1986
- 2006 - Head of Operations and Infrastructure, ANZ - New York
- 2003 - Head of Relationship Credit Group, ANZ - New York
- 1999 - Relationship Manager, Multinational Accounts, ANZ - New York
- 1994 - Regional Credit Executive, ANZ - Singapore
- 1993 - First Vice President and Branch Manager, ANZ - Los Angeles
- 1989 - Vice President, Credit Administration Americas, ANZ - New York
- 1986 - Bank Analyst, ANZ - Chicago
- 1983 - Bank Examiner, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.