Whether you're taking a short break or heading off to explore the world with an ANZ Travel insurance policy you can enjoy your overseas holidays worry-free.
Designed for international travellers, ANZ Travel insurance1 provides cover for:
- medical treatment and other related expenses including surgical, hospital, nursing and additional accomodation
- emergency assistance, 24 hours a day
- accidental loss or damage to personal baggage
- replacement cost of your lost passport
- loss of deposits and cancellation charges
- the insurance excess on rental vehicles
- accidental death and permanent disability
- money and travel documents
- travel delay or missed connection
- strikes and hi-jacks
- legal liability.
For full details of the conditions, limits and exclusions on cover, please refer to the relevant policy documents available at any ANZ branch.
Ask about ANZ Travel insurance now
To find out more, visit your local ANZ branch or call +679 3213 000 to speak to an ANZ Customer Relations specialist today.
1 Conditions, limits and exclusions on cover apply.
This ANZ Travel insurance product is issued and underwritten by TOWER Insurance (Fiji) Limited, and distributed by Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (Fiji branch) (ANZ) under a distribution agreement with TOWER Insurance (Fiji) Limited. ANZ is acting as your agent. This product is not a deposit or other liability of ANZ, and neither ANZ nor its related bodies corporate accept any liability for, or guarantee the payment of, any claim or benefit in respect of this insurance.