Motor vehicle accidents are a common occurrence and can happen to anyone at anytime, despite best efforts to drive safely.
With ANZ Motor insurance, if your car is damaged you can get back on the road as soon as possible knowing you won't be paying expensive accident repair costs.
Key features1 of ANZ Motor insurance:
- sudden and accidental damage - your car may be repaired or replaced if it’s stolen or damaged in an accident
- if your car is a write-off, the costs of discharging your loan can be covered up to F$250
- 30 days automatic cover if you replace your car
- transportation of your vehicle after an accident to the nearest repairer or place of safety if the vehicle is unfit to drive
- automatic coverage for trailers (no excess applies)
- repair or replacement of a broken windscreen or window glass (no excess applies)
- legal liability coverage for property damage involving your vehicle, or any vehicle you are using with the owner's permission.
The following optional cover item is also available:
- up to F$100,000 for bodily injury a passenger.
ANZ Motor insurance comes with a variety of payment frequency options to meet your needs and a 30 day money back guarantee. For full details of the conditions, limits and exclusions on cover, please refer to the relevant policy documents available at any ANZ branch.
Ask about ANZ Motor insurance now
To find out more, visit your local ANZ branch or call +679 3213 000 to speak to an ANZ Customer Relations specialist today.
1 Conditions, limits and exclusions on cover apply.
This ANZ Motor insurance product is issued and underwritten by TOWER Insurance (Fiji) Limited, and distributed by Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (Fiji branch) (ANZ) under a distribution agreement with TOWER Insurance (Fiji) Limited. ANZ is acting as your agent. This product is not a deposit or other liability of ANZ, and neither ANZ nor its related bodies corporate accept any liability for, or guarantee the payment of, any claim or benefit in respect of this insurance.