Auto accidents are a common occurrence and can happen to anyone at anytime, despite the best efforts to drive safely.
With ANZ Motor insurance, if your car is damaged you can get back on the road as soon as possible knowing you won't be paying expensive accident repair costs. You can continue on with your daily life and not worry about how you and your family will get to work, church or community events.
Key features of ANZ Motor insurance:
- sudden and accidental damage - your car may be repaired or replaced if it’s stolen or damaged in an accident
- if your car is a write-off, the costs of discharging your loan can be covered
- 30 days automatic cover if you replace your car
- transportation of your vehicle after an accident to the nearest repairer or place of safety if it isn’t driveable
- automatic coverage for trailers (no excess applies)
- repair or replacement of a broken windscreen or window glass (no excess applies)
- legal liability coverage if your car is in an accident or you are driving another car with the owner’s permission.
The following cover option is also available:
- passenger risk.
ANZ Motor insurance comes with a variety of payment frequency options to meet your needs and a 30 day money back guarantee. For full details of the conditions, limits and exclusions on cover, please refer to the relevant policy documents available at any ANZ branch.
Ask about ANZ Motor insurance now
To find out more, visit your local ANZ branch or call +679 3213 000 to speak to an ANZ Customer Relations specialist today.
1 Conditions, limits and exclusions on cover apply.
This ANZ Motor insurance product is issued and underwritten by TOWER Insurance (Fiji) Limited, and distributed by Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (Fiji branch) (ANZ) under a distribution agreement with TOWER Insurance (Fiji) Limited. ANZ is not acting as your agent. This product is not a deposit or other liability of ANZ, and neither ANZ nor its related bodies corporate accept any liability for, or guarantee the payment of, any claim or benefit in respect of this insurance.
The information provided is general in nature and does not take into account your personal needs and financial circumstances. You should consider whether ANZ Motor insurance is right for you by reading the ANZ Motor insurance Policy Wording before acquiring or continuing to hold the product, which is available by visiting any ANZ branch.