A home is much more than a house. That's why ANZ House Insurance provides you with peace of mind, knowing that it can help you get your life back to normal as quickly as possible if your house is destroyed or damaged.
ANZ House Insurance provides cover for:
- damage caused by fire, lightning, burglary or malicious acts such as vandalism
- damage caused by electric currents burning out the motors of any appliance that is a part of your house
- loss or damage to your swimming or spa pool pumps and motors from fire or impact
- costs for discharging your mortgage if your damaged house cannot be rebuilt or replaced
- replacement keys and locks if your keys have been stolen (no excess applies)
- temporary accommodation expenses while your house is being rebuilt or repaired
- your legal liability as the house owner if there is an accident or injury at your house.
The following cover options are also available:
- gale, windstorm, hurricane and cyclone;
- loss of rent and landlord’s fixtures and fittings.
ANZ House Insurance comes with a variety of payment frequency options to meet your needs and a 30 day money back guarantee. For full details of the conditions, limits and exclusions on cover, please refer to the relevant policy documents available at any ANZ branch.
Ask about ANZ House insurance now
To find out more, visit your local ANZ branch or call +679 3213 000 to speak to an ANZ Customer Relations specialist today.
1 Conditions, limits and exclusions on cover apply. Please make sure the level of cover you choose reflects the value of your house.
This ANZ House Insurance product is issued and underwritten by TOWER Insurance (Fiji) Limited, and is distributed by Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (Fiji branch) (ANZ) under a distribution agreement with TOWER Insurance (Fiji) Limited. ANZ is not acting as your agent. This product is not a deposit or other liability of ANZ, and neither ANZ nor its related bodies corporate accept any liability for, or guarantee the payment of, any claim or benefit in respect of this insurance.
The information provided is general in nature and does not take into account your personal needs and financial circumstances. You should consider whether ANZ House Insurance is right for you by reading the ANZ House Insurance Policy Wording before acquiring or continuing to hold the product, which is available by visiting any ANZ branch.