A home is much more than a house. That's why ANZ House Insurance provides you with an affordable house insurance policy, that can help you get your life back to normal as quickly as possible if your house is destroyed or damaged.
ANZ House Insurance1 provides cover for:
- damage caused by fire, lightning, burglary or malicious acts such as vandalism
- the reasonable costs up to F$500 to discharge your mortgage if your damaged house is not rebuilt or replaced
- up to F$500 for replacement keys and locks if your keys have been stolen (no excess applies)
- temporary accommodation expenses up to F$5,000 while your house is being rebuilt or repaired
- your legal liability as the house owner if there is an accident which causes loss or damage to property or bodily injury at your house.
The following optional cover items are also available:
- gale, windstorm, hurricane and cyclone;
- loss of rent and landlord’s fixtures and fittings.
ANZ House Insurance comes with a variety of payment frequency options to meet your needs and a 30 day money back guarantee. For full details of the conditions, limits and exclusions on cover, please refer to the relevant policy documents available at any ANZ branch.
Ask about ANZ House insurance now
To find out more, visit your local ANZ branch or call +679 3213 000 to speak to an ANZ Customer Relations specialist today.
1 Conditions, limits and exclusions on cover apply. Please make sure the level of cover you choose reflects the value of your house.
This ANZ House Insurance product is issued and underwritten by TOWER Insurance (Fiji) Limited, and is distributed by Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (Fiji branch) (ANZ) under a distribution agreement with TOWER Insurance (Fiji) Limited. ANZ is acting as your agent. This product is not a deposit or other liability of ANZ, and neither ANZ nor its related bodies corporate accept any liability for, or guarantee the payment of, any claim or benefit in respect of this insurance.