You can relax knowing the things that matter to you are covered if they’re lost, damaged, stolen or destroyed.
ANZ Contents Insurance1 provides cover for your contents, such as:
- damaged caused by fire, lightning, burglary or malicious acts such as vandalism
- up to F$500 for replacement keys and locks if your keys have been stolen (no excess applies)
- temporary accomodation expenses up to F$5,000 while your house is being rebuilt or repaired
- legal liability for claims made against you as a result of accidents anywhere in Fiji which cause loss or damage to property or bodily injury.
The following optional cover items are also available:
- gale, windstorm, hurricane and cyclone;
- personal effects anywhere in Fiji
- domestic workers compensation.
ANZ Contents Insurance comes with a variety of payment frequency options to meet your needs and a 30 day money back guarantee. For full details of the conditions, limits and exclusions on cover, please refer to the relevant policy documents available at any ANZ branch.
Ask about ANZ Contents insurance now
To find out more, visit your local ANZ branch or call +679 3213 000 to speak to an ANZ Customer Relations specialist today.
1 Conditions, limits and exclusions on cover apply. Please make sure the level of cover you choose reflects the value of your contents.
This ANZ Contents Insurance product is issued and underwritten by TOWER Insurance (Fiji) Limited, and is distributed by Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (Fiji branch) (ANZ) under a distribution agreement with TOWER Insurance (Fiji) Limited. ANZ is acting as your agent. This product is not a deposit or other liability of ANZ, and neither ANZ nor its related bodies corporate accept any liability for, or guarantee the payment of, any claim or benefit in respect of this insurance.