In today's highly competitive employment market, ANZ understands that attracting and retaining the highest calibre of employee is critical to a company's ongoing performance.
Group Insurance is a product that has been specifically designed to enable employers to provide valuable protection for their employees. Having the right insurance cover to protect against life's uncertainties is sensible financial management and a valuable benefit to offer all employees.
ANZ can arrange Group Insurance which provides affordable cover that is truly flexible and convenient, offering a range of insurance options to best suit the needs of both you and your employees. Cover is available for death, death and total and permanent disability and salary continuance.
- Pays a lump sum benefit on death or terminal illness
- Can be used to eliminate debt and help fund the family's ongoing living expenses
- Optional total and permanent disablement (TPD) cover and trauma cover can be added.
- Pays a lump sum upon a permanent disability occurring (according to policy definitions) that prevents your employee from working
- Payments are generally not made until the disability has been evident for a period of six months and until the insurer deems that the insured person is unlikely to work again
- This type of cover is an optional extra offered by most life policies.
- Replaces up to 75% of your employee's average annual income as a monthly payment if they are unable to work due to illness or injury
- You can nominate when payments commence and the period the benefit will be paid for.
For information about personal insurance, take a look at the insurance cover available or call
This product/service is suitable for businesses of all sizes.