Here are the important documents employers need for ANZ Smart Choice Super
- ANZ EasyTransact Detailed Training Guide (PDF 2.83MB)
- ANZ EasyTransact Quick Step Guide (PDF 172kB)
- ANZ Smart Choice Super for employers and employees Product Disclosure Statement (PDF 112kB)
- ANZ Smart Choice Super for employers and employees Additional Information Guide (PDF 468kB)
- ANZ EasyTransact and the Super Clearing Service Product Disclosure Statement (PDF 100kB)
- ANZ Smart Choice Super Insurance Guide - Standard Employer Plans (PDF 60kB)
- ANZ Smart Choice Super Insurance Guide - Tailored Employer Plans (PDF 60kB)
- Policy Committee Guide for Employers (PDF 164kB)
ANZ Smart Choice Super is issued by OnePath Custodians Pty Limited (ABN 12 008 508 496, AFSL 238346, RSE L0000673), a wholly owned subsidiary of ANZ.
A copy of the Product Disclosure Statement and Additional Information Guide (PDS) and ANZ FSG is available by visiting anz.com or by calling Customer Services. Other key features including insurance, available investment options and performance, exit fees and functionality are relevant when choosing a super fund.
This information is of a general nature and has been prepared without taking account of your objectives, financial situation or needs. You should consider the appropriateness of the information, having regard to your objectives, financial situation or needs. You should read the PDS before deciding to acquire or hold ANZ Smart Choice Super.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.