ANZ Smart Choice Super for employers and their employees
Low fees* for your employees. Low maintenance for you.
ANZ Smart Choice Super offers employers an easy and convenient way to manage their super obligations, while offering employees a great deal.
Here are just some of the reasons why it’s a smart choice.
- One of Australia’s lowest super fees*. ANZ Smart Choice Super fees are low and simple to understand.
- Time saving online management. Manage online with EasyTransact, our free electronic super administration and contribution processing system#.
- Smart investments and insurance. Investments and insurance that are designed to suit no matter what stage in life your employees are in.
- Online anytime‡. Your employees can keep their super close in the way that suits them. On their desktop with ANZ Internet Banking, on their smartphone with ANZ goMoney® and on their iPhone or iPad® with Grow by ANZ.
To open an employer plan or to find out more call 13 47 43.
* Research conducted by Super Ratings Pty Ltd, holder of Australian Financial Services Licence No. 311880 at the request of ANZ, and is current as at 31 December 2016. The analysis is restricted to 383 super funds (including 102 MySuper funds) and 170 pension funds across retail, industry, corporate and government funds – representing the Super Ratings database. In conducting the fees analysis for super, the ANZ Smart Choice Super - 1960s and for pension, the ANZ Smart Choice Super – Growth diversified investment options have been compared against Super Ratings’ ‘rated options’. A ‘rated option’ is generally a fund’s Balanced option, where 60% to 76% of the strategic asset allocation is within growth investments. For the majority of funds, this option will also be their default option. Where a fund does not have a Balanced option, or does not meet the ‘rated option’ criteria, generally the option closest to this benchmark is used. The fees analysis is based on a constant balance of $50,000 for super and $250,000 for pension over a full year.
ANZ Smart Choice Super is issued by OnePath Custodians Pty Limited (ABN 12008 508 496, AFSL 238346, RSE L0000673), a wholly owned subsidiary of ANZ. A copy of the Product Disclosure Statement and Additional Information Guide (PDS) and ANZ FSG is available by visiting anz.com or by calling Customer Services. Other key features including insurance, available investment options and performance, exit fees and functionality are relevant when choosing a super fund.
This information is of a general nature and has been prepared without taking account of your objectives, financial situation or needs. You should consider the appropriateness of the information, having regard to your objectives, financial situation or needs. You should read the PDS before deciding to acquire or hold ANZ Smart Choice Super. ANZ does not represent or guarantee that access to ANZ Internet Banking will be uninterrupted. ANZ goMoney™ is a registered trade mark of ANZ.
‡ Temporary service disruptions may occur. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
# OnePath Custodians Pty Limited currently does not charge for ANZ EasyTransact but reserves the right and may do so in the future. Where this occurs, notification will be provided to existing users.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.