Introducing ANZ Smart Choice Super – ANZ’s MySuper solution
Low fees for your employees. Low maintenance for you.
ANZ Smart Choice Super offers employers an easy and convenient way to manage their super obligations, while offering employees a great deal.
Here are just some of the reasons why it’s a smart choice.
- Fees less than half the average Australian super fees*. ANZ Smart Choice Super fees are low and simple to understand.
- Time saving online management. Manage online with EasyTransact, our free electronic super administration and contribution processing system.
- Smart investments and insurance. Investments and insurance that can change with an employee’s age.
- Online anytime. Your employees can keep their super close with ANZ Internet Banking and ANZ goMoneyTM.
To open an employer plan or to find out more call 13 47 43.
* Research conducted by SuperRatings Pty Ltd, holder of Australian Financial Services Licence No. 311880. Analysis current as at July 2013, and limited to the member, administration and investment management fees of 314 retail, industry and government super funds. In conducting the analysis, our MySuper lifestage investment option has been compared against the main Balanced option of products contained within the SuperRatings database. Annual fees are calculated on a constant $50,000 super balance. Data used in the research from sources considered reliable. It is not guaranteed to be accurate or complete. View the SuperRatings research and the assumptions (PDF 76kB).
ANZ Smart Choice Super is issued by OnePath Custodians Pty Limited (ABN 12008 508 496, AFSL 238346, RSE L0000673), a wholly owned subsidiary of ANZ. A copy of the Product Disclosure Statement and Additional Information Guide (PDS) and ANZ FSG is available by visiting anz.com or by calling Customer Services. Other key features including insurance, available investment options and performance, exit fees and functionality are relevant when choosing a super fund.
This information is of a general nature and has been prepared without taking account of your objectives, financial situation or needs. You should consider the appropriateness of the information, having regard to your objectives, financial situation or needs. You should read the PDS before deciding to acquire or hold ANZ Smart Choice Super. ANZ does not represent or guarantee that access to ANZ Internet Banking will be uninterrupted. Temporary service disruptions may occur. ANZ goMoney™ is a registered trade mark of ANZ.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.