Invoice Finance can reduce your working capital pressures by providing same day funding on outstanding invoices.*
In addition, it can enhance your business growth by allowing you to access up to 80% of your invoices by the next working day.^
If you are looking for a product that will accelerate your business growth and add value to your day to day operations, an invoice finance solution may be right for you.
Benefits at a glance
- Flexible funding option that leverages your sales and reduces the reliance on traditional forms of security (i.e. property).
- Finance that can grow with your sales turnover.
- Manage cash flow without offering ‘early payment’ discounts to customers.
- Find capacity to cover unexpected seasonal demand.
- Free up personal property.
ANZ can assist you in meeting your invoice financing needs.
How to apply
ANZ has an alliance with an invoice finance specialist so we can assist you in meeting your invoice financing needs.
For businesses with turnover $5M to $40M:
Call 1800 602 761 8am-8pm (AEST) weekdays
A leading invoice finance provider has entered into an alliance agreement with Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ) ABN 11 005 357 522, under which ANZ may refer customers for invoice finance.
ANZ may receive commissions for these referrals. Eligibility for the invoice finance product is solely determined by the provider, which will apply its own lending requirements and undertake its own assessments.
ANZ is not a related body corporate of the provider and ANZ does not guarantee or warrant the performance of, or in any way stand behind, the invoice finance provider or their invoice finance product.
* Terms and Conditions apply.
^ This is subject to individual acceptance criteria.