Competitive property finance
If great value property finance sounds appealing, try our Business Mortgage Loan. Not only is it flexible, it also offers a low interest rate, so you can take control of your costs and watch your business grow.
Benefits at a glance
- Low fixed or variable rate of interest
- Flexible repayment options
- Can be linked to an ANZ Business Mortgage Loan Offset Account.
Think about our Business Mortgage Loan if you have residential security and want a low cost, flexible business loan for amounts $25,000 and above.
How to apply
For businesses with turnover $5M to $40M:
Business Direct Centre
1800 801 485 - 8am-8pm (AEST) weekdays
For corporates & large corporates with turnover more than $40M:
Fully secured by residential property.
Up to 15 years (variable rate) or up to 10 years (fixed rate).
- Variable rate (up to 15 years)
- Fixed rate interest in arrears (up to 10 years)
- Fixed rate interest in advance (up to 5 years)
Principal repayment in arrears
Interest payments in advance
Interest repayments in arrears
Principal and interest or interest only (available up to a maximum term of five years) and a lump sum balloon payment up to 80% of the loan amount at end of the loan term.
Variable rate Business Mortgage Loan can be linked to an ANZ Business Mortgage Loan Offset Account.
Terms, conditions, fees and charges
Fees and charges are payable. View ANZ Business Banking terms, conditions, fees and charges.
Business banking solutions you might also like
- ANZ Business Saver Loan - A no-frills, low cost business loan for more than $50,000.
- ANZ Business Loan - A capital boost with flexible repayment and interest rate options for more than $10,000.
- Indemnity and guarantees - A formal guarantee from ANZ to pay a financial obligation to a third party.
- View all business finance - All applications for credit are subject to ANZ's normal credit approval criteria. Terms and conditions available on application. Fees and charges apply.
This product/service is generally suitable for businesses with turnover of $5 million to $40 million.
Any advice does not take into account your personal needs and financial circumstances and you should consider whether it is appropriate for you.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.