Choice and control
With a choice of repayment options, our Business Loan lets you handpick the solutions that suit your business best. Whether you want your finance secured or unsecured, at a fixed or variable rate of interest, for commercial or investment purposes, we can help.
Benefits at a glance
- Secured or unsecured
- Variable or fixed interest rate
- Flexible repayment options.
Think about our Business Loan if you want a capital boost with flexible repayment and interest rate options for loan amounts above $10,000.
How to apply
For businesses with turnover $5M to $40M:
1800 602 761 - 8am-8pm (AEST) weekdays
For corporates & large corporates with turnover more than $40M:
Unsecured or secured by various forms of security including residential*, commercial or rural property, business assets, or a combination of these.
Up to 15 years (variable rate) or up to 10 years (fixed rate).
- Variable rate (up to 15 years)
- Fixed rate, interest in arrears (up to 10 years)
- Fixed rate, interest in advance (up to five years)
Repayment terms - variable rate
Repayment terms - fixed rate
Principal and interest or interest only (available up to a maximum term of five years) and a lump sum balloon payment up to 80% of loan amount at end of loan term.
Terms, conditions, fees and charges
Fees and charges are payable. View ANZ Business Banking terms, conditions, fees and charges.
Business banking solutions you might also like
- ANZ Business Saver Loan - A no-frills, low cost business loan for more than $50,000.
- ANZ Business Loan - A capital boost with flexible repayment and interest rate options for more than $10,000.
- Indemnity guarantees - A formal guarantee from ANZ to pay a financial obligation to a third party.
- View all business finance
* Residential property does not include property development or speculative residential construction.
All applications for credit are subject to ANZ's normal credit approval criteria. Terms and conditions available on application. Fees and charges apply.
Any advice does not take into account your personal needs and financial circumstances and you should consider whether it is appropriate for you.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.