100% mortgage offset
Imagine paying off your Business Mortgage Loan years earlier. Well, with our Business Mortgage Loan Offset Account, you could. It works to reduce the interest payments on your Business Mortgage Loan, and gives you complete access to your additional funds when you need them, too.
Benefits at a glance
- Reduce your Business Mortgage Loan repayments
- Easy access when you need it**.
Think about our Business Mortgage Loan Offset Account if you want an offset account to reduce interest repayments on your ANZ Business Mortgage Loan.
How to apply
For businesses with turnover $5M to $40M:
1800 469 725 - 8am-8pm (AEST) weekdays
For corporate's & large corporate's with turnover more than $40M:
$5,000 minimum credit balance for offset to apply.
You get 5 free transactions and 5 free cheque or manual merchant slip deposits per month.
ANZ Internet Banking**, ANZ Internet Banking for Business**, ANZ Phone Banking**, ATMs, EFTPOS and ANZ branches.
An optional cheque facility is available.
$1,000 minimum withdrawal
Helps you avoid dipping into your additional funds.
Half year statements only.
Fees and charges
Fees and charges are payable.
Linkage to other accounts
An ANZ Business Mortgage Loan Offset Account can only be linked to an ANZ Variable Rate Business Mortgage Loan.
Terms, conditions, fees and charges
Fees and charges are payable. View ANZ Business Banking terms, conditions, fees and charges.
Business banking solutions you might also like
- Business Online Saver - An interest bearing online investment account with funds at call
- ANZ Internet Banking for Business - 24 hour online access** to your ANZ accounts
- Business Mortgage Loan - A low cost, flexible business loan to secure against your residential property
- View all business accounts.
* Transaction includes any deposit, withdrawal or transfer, cheques drawn by you and any cheque or manual merchant slip deposited to your account.
** Temporary service interruptions may occur. Technical requirements apply.
# Non-ANZ ATM fees apply.
Any advice does not take into account your personal needs and financial circumstances and you should consider whether it is appropriate for you.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.